The information in this website is for reference only.
The information contained here is not intended nor should be construed as investment advice, medical advice, endorsement of product, service, political party or an opinion of Fairview Park Town Centre or Fairland Resources Limited. We do not warrant or represent that the information contained in this website is complete and accurate or that the information is up to date. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage arising out of or in reliance upon the contents of this website or any third party website accessed through this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES :
From time-to-time, Fairview Park Town Centre, Fairland Resources Limited or its contractor or subsidiary may introduce promotional activities (“Promotional Activities”). These Promotional Activities are subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as any additional terms and conditions for the individual Promotional Activity.
- All photographs are for reference only.
- Promotional Activities may be limited in quantity or duration. There may be daily quotas for offers and we also reserve the right to pause or end the offer at any time without notice.
- Promotional Activities are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Only machine-printed and receipt with company chop (If it is a hand written receipt, it has to be affixed with company chop, and the customers are required to present the purchased item(s) together with receipt) from a tenant of Fairview Park Town Centre with shop name, shop address, spending amount and spending date will be considered a valid receipt for redemption of Promotional Activities (“Valid Receipt”). Re-printed receipts, photocopied receipts and receipts of cash coupons and gift vouchers are not accepted.
- If a Valid Receipt satisfies the requirements of the Promotional Activities in question (for example spending of designated amount), then it shall be eligible for participation in Promotional Activities (“Eligible Receipt”). Fairview Park Town Centre and Fairland Resources Limited reserves the right of final decision on whether a receipt constitutes Eligible Receipt.
- Unless specified otherwise in the individual Promotional Activities, only Eligible Receipt of the same day are eligible for redemption of Promotional Activities on each day. If Promotional Activities are still valid and quotas are still available, Eligible Receipt printed after 8:00 pm may also be eligible for redemption of Promotional Activities in the next day.
- Unless specified otherwise in the individual Promotional Activity, only electronic payments in the form of credit card, EPS card, Debit Card, Apple Pay interface, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, QuickPass, WeChat Pay, AliPay, and other Stored Value Facilities under the Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance, Chapter 584 of the laws of the Hong Kong # (“Electronic Payment”) are eligible for participation in Promotional Activities.
- Participation is subject to presentation of Eligible Receipt and counterfoils of Electronic Payment (if applicable).
- Each Valid Receipt can be used to redeem for one of the Promotional Activity only. A Valid Receipt is not allowed to be re-used in conjunction with other redemption or Promotional Activities.
- Each Valid Receipt can be used to redeem once only.
- For partial payment receipts, only the value of deposit payment and / or the actual amount paid will be considered as Valid Receipt. If customer presents the receipt of hire purchase, deposit or partial payment, then only the amount paid on the day will be counted for redemption and the remaining unpaid amount will not be accepted for any Promotional Activities.
- Staff can request members to show their payment settlement in the form of Electronic Payment for verification and confirmation of related transaction information.
- Customers should check their gift immediately and request replacement if there is any damage. No replacements or compensation will be available after the time of redemption.
- All gifts cannot be redeemed for cash, or for other gift vouchers, products or service. They are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Fairview Park Town Centre and Fairland Resources Limited do not accept the responsibility for any injury, damage or legal liability arising from any gifts provided.
- Employees and their family members of Fairview Park Town Centre, Fairland Resources Limited, appointed advertising agency, and all tenants and their family members are not eligible for participation in any lucky draw program.
- Employees of Fairview Park Town Centre, Fairland Resources Limited and all tenants are not eligible for participation in any redemption or Promotional Activities.
- Fairview Park Town Centre and Fairland Resources Limited accept no legal liability relating to any aspects of products, services or gifts from the Promotional Activities including but not limited to its quality, supply, delivery and maintenance.
- All fares, offers, contents, advertisements, photographs, etc. are provided by the vendors. Customers should direct any questions to the vendors directly.
- Fairview Park Town Centre and Fairland Resources Limited reserve the right to revise any of the terms and conditions at any time. Programs or Promotional Activities are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Fairview Park Town Centre, Fairland Resources Limited, participating tenants or collaborators shall be final and conclusive.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- If any part of this Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity will only be limited to such part. The unenforceable or invalid part shall be deemed as severed from the other terms and the other terms will remain in full effect and in full force.
# The Stored Value Facilities under the Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance include Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet etcs.
In the event that there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of this Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions for Promotional Activities, the English version shall prevail.